- Folate is an essential nutrient that is involved in the synthesis and metabolism of DNA and certain amino acids. It is especially important during pregnancy and infancy, but is required for proper growth and maintenance of cells throughout life.*
- Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.*
- Research suggests that supplementation with folate may support cardiovascular and bone health by balancing homocysteine metabolism.*
- Cooking often reduces the natural folate content of food. However, supplementation with folic acid can provide a stable, bio-available form of folate.
- Supports cardiovascular, bone, and brain health*
- Provides an essential nutrient for all stages of life*
- May reduce the risk of brain or spinal cord birth defects*
- Formulated with a stable, bioavailable form of folate
Take one softgel per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: One Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Folic Acid ... 20, 000mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule.
This product does not contain
- artificial preservatives
- artificial colors
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed for your protection. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.