Everything you need for a daily nasal wash routine. The Himalayan Institute introduced the ceramic Neti Pot™ in 1972. Their trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages. Made with lead-free ceramic and food-grade glaze.
The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body’s first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean, and healthy. Compared to other nasal wash techniques, using the Neti Pot™ is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth.
-Soothes dry nasal passages
-Gently washes away dust, pollen, and irritants
-Removes excess mucus… naturally
-Classic feel of a ceramic pot
Use it anytime to:
-Remove excess mucus due to congestion
-Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens
-Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants
-Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel
-Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques
The Neti Pot™ is easy to use, and with a properly mixed saline solution, it feels soothing and comfortable. Heres a quick summary of how to use your Neti Pot™ (Detailed instructions are included in the package):
1. Prepare the saline solution: mix a heaping ¼ teaspoon on Neti Pot™ Salt in the Neti Pot™ with 8 ounces of warm water. Then add one (1) dropperful of Neti Wash Plus®.
2. Turn your head to one (1) side over the sink, keeping the forehead slightly higher than the chin.
3. Gently insert the sprout in the upper nostril so it forms a seal. Rise the Neti Pot™ so the saline solution flows out the lower nostril.
4. When the Neti Pot™ is empty, face the sink and exhale vigorously.
5. Refill the Neti Pot™ and repeat on the other side.
Starter Kit Contains:
-Himilayan Institutes Original Ceramic Neti Pot™
-8oz of Neti Salt™
-Neti Wash Plus Daily Boost – to help sooth dry nasal passages
-Neti Stik Inhaler - cooling and energizing sensation for the nose - FREE BONUS
The Ceramic Neti Pot is not microwavable.
Remember a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
*Certified to comply with United States Food and Drug Administration Compliance Policy Guides for cadmium, 7117.06 and lead, 7117.07.